Olivia Newton-John, 69, reveals the tragic cancer diagnosis she kept secret

The fight of her life Olivia told Sunday Night that she has undergone radiation therapy and is also using natural remedies to help cure her

Olivia Newton-John said she's battling cancer for the third time.

"I'm one of millions in this fight ... in this journey", she said.

"No, I don't go there".

Asked how she's coping, Olivia admitted: "I have my moments, but I'm not going to have my moment here!" If I allowed myself to go there, I could easily create that big fear.

The Grease icon beat breast cancer over two decades ago, but previous year, she revealed the disease had returned, forcing her to postpone her An Evening With Olivia Newton-John tour.

The plaid shirt guy from the Trump rally reveals his identity
The weird incident happened as the United States president addressed a campaign rally crowd in Montana. Trump says, "What do you have to lose?" Democrats have largely avoided the topic of impeachment.

Olivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time.

"I believe I will win over it."

Opening up about the diagnosis is something that the singer says that still leaves her uneasy.

Her husband, John Easterling, founded the Amazon Herb Company and grows cannabis which helps treat her. "That's all I've ever done since I was 15, so it's my life". If anyone can beat this, she can!

Olivia revealed she was involved in a minor vehicle accident five years ago which led to the discovery of a lump on her back, and whilst she originally thought it was caused by the strain of her seatbelt during the collision, subsequent scans revealed the lump was actually the return of breast cancer. "A lot of people see it as a fight".

Tottenham's Harry Kane to wear golden boots for World Cup presentation
Kane said he is "buzzing" to wear the boots when he leads out England for their Uefa Nations League fixture with Spain . Kane will no doubt be looking forward to his first England match since the end of the World Cup.

The "Grease" star said that she has been treating her pain and sleep issues with oil made from cannabis plants her husband grows. I see as part of my mission.

"There are other people out there doing much, much worse than me", she adds.

The 69-year-old actress revealed she has cancer in her lower spine and has been treating the disease with "modern" medicines and natural remedies.

Newton-John was one of the most successful vocalists of the 1970s, racking up country-pop and soft rock hits like "I Honestly Love You" and "Let Me Be There". I have nothing, really, to complain about'.

"I feel so fortunate to have had the success I've had, and to do the wonderful things I do", she continued.

India, US to hold large military exercises in 2019
After the conclusion of the talks, the two sides signed crucial defence pacts and agreed to work together to combat terrorism. Sources said the four leaders set a broad direction, describing the talks as "positive and constructive".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Wildfire closes key California highway through the weekend
Sep 11, 2018 - 03:02
Drivers on I-5 in northern California got a big scare this week as towering flames raged on both sides of the highway. A highway running the length of California remains closed near the OR border where a wildfire continues to rage.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top North Korea turns 70: Celebrations then and now
Sep 10, 2018 - 08:44
North Korea declared its establishment as an individual state in 1948 following Korea's liberation from Japanese occupation in 1945.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Umpire was not sexist - Serena Williams broke the rules
Sep 10, 2018 - 08:09
Williams was given the code violation for coaching early in the second set of the match, which Osaka won 6-2, 6-4. When are you going to give me my apology? "I have a daughter and I stand for what's right".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top UK Professor Mifsud who linked Trump campaign with Russian Federation dead
Sep 10, 2018 - 08:08
The only other defendant in the Russian Federation probe who has been sentenced is Dutch attorney Alexander Van der Zwaan. Papadopoulos dispute some of the government's characterizations, and they asked the judge to sentence him to probation.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Dallas police officer who SHOT DEAD man after entering wrong apartment ARRESTED
Sep 10, 2018 - 07:42
The officer's apartment was directly below Jean's, he said. "Botham wanted all of us to unite", said his mother Allison Jean . This investigation is ongoing and we will release additional details as they become available and it is appropriate to do so.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Del Potro backs Djokovic to surpass Federer
Sep 10, 2018 - 06:42
The sixth seed survived three break points in the following game, an epic that lasted more than 20 minutes, in a pivotal moment. Del Potro was looking at having to become the first man since Pancho Gonzales in 1949 to win the USA title from two sets down.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Mercedes opens the German assault on Tesla
Sep 08, 2018 - 16:21
While Mercedes-Benz has launched its electric SUV now, there are already some early birds like Tesla Model X and Jaguar I-Pace. Mercedes plans to assemble the EQC at its factory in Bremen, where the automaker also makes its best-selling C-Class sedan.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Alibaba's Jack Ma 'to step down and focus on philanthropy'
Sep 08, 2018 - 13:17
Its customers use its e-commerce platforms to order products that a year ago led to package reaching 55-million a day. A devotee of tai chi, he has made references to Chinese martial arts in both business strategy and corporate culture.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tiger Woods calls Nike Kaepernick ad a 'beautiful spot'
Sep 08, 2018 - 10:18
Social media chatter about Nike has also skyrocketed since the campaign began. Nike's use of Kaepernick has led to calls for boycotts by some customers.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Rafael Nadal retires in US Open semi-final with knee injury
Sep 08, 2018 - 08:55
Nine years ago, he stunned Nadal in the semifinals, then Roger Federer in the final, to win the US Open at age 20. But first, he will have to defeat Del Potro , who represents a stiffer test for Djokovic than Nishikori.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ex-Trump Campaign Adviser Jailed
Sep 08, 2018 - 06:25
Papadopoulos was the first person affiliated with the Trump campaign to be indicted, as part of the Mueller probe. Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin . "I think the judge really took everything into consideration".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Searing Trump op-ed sets off wild guessing game on author
Sep 07, 2018 - 07:54
So is the fact that the author of the op-ed was willing to say so in one of the nation's most influential newspapers. Even the Washington Post , no defender of the president, called the op-ed old news, and a "PR stunt".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Entertainment Weekly releases first look at Brie Larson as Captain Marvel
Sep 07, 2018 - 06:01
She's left her earthly life behind to join an elite Kree military team called Starforce, led by Jude Law's enigmatic commander. MARVEL has revealed the first proper look at Brie Larson as Captain Marvel .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Quake hits northern Japan near major city
Sep 07, 2018 - 05:50
At least 32 people were missing and 120 were injured in Hokkaido after the magnitude 6.7 quake, NHK said. A powerful magnitude 6.7 quake struck southeast of Sapporo, Japan , at a depth of 66 kilometres, the U.S.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top The Kavanaugh hearing shows us just how far the Senate has fallen
Sep 07, 2018 - 04:56
Kavanaugh refused to say whether he had "the greatest respect" for Trump, a phrase Booker said he had used when describing Bush. The committee considering Kavanaugh's nomination will hear from outside witnesses on Friday before the hearing wraps up.